Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Roaring Ride--La Crosse 6/5/2010

I have been involved in this ride since the beginning.  It benefits Family and Children's Center in the La Crosse area and its a great day.  However it rains pretty much every time we have the ride.  Last year, not only did it rain, but it was damn cold.  My wife Marcia was a trooper and sat on the back of the bike the whole day as we chugged around, but it wasn't really fun.
So after the ride at the planning meeting for this year I thought--I have a Dodge Challenger, it's a cool car.  I would take it on a "poker run" style ride...why don't we include really cool cars?  Then, if it rains, I can drive the Challenger and not feel like a weenie for not riding....

So with buy in from fellow committee members we set out to do a promo for this years ride.  I gathered up a crowd of cool cars and bikes by Lake Onalaska and shot this for the save the date cards....i think it should be a t-shirt too, but I may be biased.
if youa re around the area in June check it out
http://www.roaringride.com/
If its raining I will be the guy in the White Challenger......