Follow by Email

Thursday, December 16, 2010

And then Steve J sent this in to help me out

Hard to believe it was 32 years ago, shortly before "The Blizzard of '78"
1974 FX in the living room,wire spool coffee table, Dave Mann centerfolds on the wall. Beer courtesy of Anheuser Busch. I've no idea what's in the cigarette.(But I could guess.)









On a warmer note. A "larger" version of myself on another Shovelhead, the Ghetto Glide, at the Lima Ohio Flat track races sometime in the late 80's during my tenure as one of Ken Reid's AMA Road Reps.



Stripped Shovel in the background on an August afternoon in the Buckeye State.

Blonde is the local sheriff's daughter.



And yet another Shovelhead outside a local Honky Tonk.
'Slim Chance& the Can't Hardly Playboys" were probably headlining inside.(with apologies to Billy Joe Shaver)

My current bikes:

Bought this right before Labor Day this year.


The Street Rod has me considering putting the long shocks back on the FXR.


And my feelings toward winter.




Thanks Steve......Good to know i am not alone in my feelings for winter...Howard