Follow by Email

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Make memories everyday

Maybe it is my age, maybe it is that I have acquired some wisdom along with the age, whatever, it is something. You have a finite amount of time to make memories. Do something every day. Make it memorable. That doesn't mean it has to be illegal or dangerous, just memorable. Maybe you help someone out. Maybe you go home from work on a different route. Pay for someone's coffee in the line in front or back of you. Whatever it is, do something so that everyday carries a reward when the time comes to evaluate your life

This past year I have squelched a lot of issues I had with people from my past. It occurs to me that I had been mad at some people for longer than I had been friends with them. Can't hold onto the good memories when you are blocking everything with bad issues.

Philosophy 101 is over...heading to the calendar show in long beach....might even take a few pics for the blog